Keeping in touch long term

Meta discussion about the server, its history and settlements. (OoC)
Syriea

Keeping in touch long term

Post by Syriea » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:13 pm

Well, It was incredibly unexpected and regrettable. I had wished you would have reached out to us about the financial situation Val. I personally would have no problem taking over the bill for the server assuming it was a reasonable price (Under $50 USD/Month)

If you wish to keep in touch with one another outside of game, I am starting this thread to allow for people to share their steam and the like details.

If you guys want to reach me personally, you can find me at:
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BirdOfSong/
Discord: @BirdOfSong#2503

I probably wont be returning to wurm, but it would still be nice to remain in contact with the lot of you active members. You guys were a fantastic community.

If there is any chance Val, can you upload the world somewhere for us to archive?

Spolmit

Re: Keeping in touch long term

Post by Spolmit » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi Syriea,

Thanks for posting this.

I suspect your offer will be too late, however, where there is life there is hope! If you are successful then I would keep contributing every couple of months as I have always tried to do.

I can see that Valiance does visit the forums but cannot guarantee that he will read this thread- maybe if you send him a pm you may get a response.

It is very last minute but I hope that you do get a response before the server is switched off.

I have taken lots of screen-shots but it is already depressing when I try to move around the 'picture' as though I was in-game.

I am going to play more on Wurm on Pristine (Kalmit and Spolmit) and on Xanadu (Malenkimit and Zarmit) I will give Wurm Unlimited a miss for a while until my depression lifts :)

All the very best and I will certainly make use of this thread. I just hope the web-site continues for a little longer so others are able to do the same.

Spolmit

Syriea

Re: Keeping in touch long term

Post by Syriea » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 am

I sadly wont be joining you guys. As much as I love Wurm and the community I was exposed to. I dont want to spoil the memories of MH with Online. The adventure and community will not be the same and my tour with the game will likely end with this server. Its been a fun and enjoyable few years.
As for DMing val. I do suspect its a bit too late as it is 1am London Time. Sadly I woke up way too late today to offer an impact with it.