May i request a client mod?

Meta discussion about the server, its history and settlements. (OoC)
Malaras

May i request a client mod?

Post by Malaras » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:34 am

Hello, Purely Convenience mod for skills, It only brings up skills that you are using at the time, and others will fade away after a period of time, unless you use them with in the time frame before they disappear.

shows how much you have gained current session in total how much your averaging and 1 or 2 other columns of info on the skill.

Thats all it does, but very covenant, Than the ingame one it takes awhile to set up and i'm new only got 2 trackers set.(and i don't got them perfected yet) This client mod would solve allot of issues for me trying to set up the ingame tracker.

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php? ... ted-apr-8/

Skill Gain Tracker

Code: Select all

Adds a new window that automatically tracks skill gain and shows

Current skill

Gain since beginning of session

Expected gain per hour (calculated from average gain in a moving window of up to 5 minutes)

Average gain tick (over last 5 minutes)

Toggle the window using the options menu, or bind it to a key with bind <key> "toggle_gain_tracker" (quotes are mandatory)

Thanks a lot for reading.

disclaimer, Been drinking.

Valiance
Site Admin
Alliance: Hearts and Armour

Re: May i request a client mod?

Post by Valiance » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:50 am

Hi Malaras,

I am sorry, but we must stick to our strict policy of no client mods except Live Map, if we let one slip in, others will soon ask for other client mods also, so, again, sorry, but the answer is no, I hope you understand.

On another note, even if you are new, it is MUCH easier to set up the in game tracker than it is to install a client mod.

Malaras

Post by Malaras » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:07 am

I understand, worth a shot. I was figuring on allowed mods for client with live map. As they both require the mod loader which is all you need for the mod i'm asking for. Simple download mod and unzip. in mod folder.

Valiance
Site Admin
Alliance: Hearts and Armour

Post by Valiance » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:10 am

Aye, Sorry to disappoint and thanks for understanding :)

If you want me to show you how to set up the skill track easily and in a really good way, hit me up on my stream at any time and ask, I will be glad to go through it with you.