The wish of Life Transfere

Want to trade items or physical labour for coin or resources? Advertise here.
Forum rules
Roleplay optional for posters and repliers. Topics in this forum can be considered 'general knowledge' In Game.
Machutan
Alliance: None

The wish of Life Transfere

Post by Machutan » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:21 am

Hello dear highlanders,

Yesterday evening i steped in a conversation between some of you about the wish of Life Transfering weapons. I was on a no enchanting trip since a long time as i was prety unsucessfull in the last months. But i totaly understand the wish of this enchant in your hearts. I want you have a good game expiriance so i decided to set up this post.
First of all i realy would like to know how many citizen are out there with the wish of a LT on there weapons.
Then i would like to clear out some things about enchanting. Be aware that enchanting is a totaly random process and even with high channeling and good ql items shattering is always a thing. On the other hand the sucesses can be pretty bad even with good channling so no garanty for 80+ enchants.
To give you an idea waht LT will cost from my side:
I charge a simply calculted fee of 10c/SP but i dont sell below 70 (as in my opinion at 70+ the spell is on a good lvl)
Thanks all for reading and see us in th fare lands of mystic highlands.

Your Priest of Fo
Machutan

Andrew

Re: The wish of Life Transfere

Post by Andrew » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:26 pm

I would love to have a LT long sword! i also have a fo priest that im working on if you need any help with linking.
Last edited by Andrew on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LostTaco
Alliance: Northern Packt

Post by LostTaco » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:28 pm

ENCHANT MY HALBERDS PLEASE

Nevyn
Alliance: Northern Packt

Post by Nevyn » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:37 pm

Yup I am up for a LT long sword :)

Helgi

Post by Helgi » Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:10 pm

I would like a 75 cast on steel staff. Tell me how many I need to make at 50 ql to have a chance.

-Helgi

PS Garlic (Fo priest) is ready and willing to link with 75+ faith. Can also supply chopped veggies for many casts.